Budapest, March 25, 1908 - February 24, 1981 From 1924 he graduated from the Royal Hungarian School of Applied Arts with a degree in ceramics. He was a student of Antal Orbán and Imre Simay and Géza Udvary painter. Between 1931 and 1933 he also exhibited as a painter. From 1933 to 1936 he taught at the School of Applied Arts with Antal Orbán. From 1938 to 1944, he conducted decorative and technical courses for potters on behalf of the National Board of Industrial Courses. On Magyarszombatfa, he created a local style from the Vas County pottery tradition. His objects are characterized by simple forms, strong color effects, his reliefs and figures are initially Hungarian, later grotesque. He was an experimental artist and applied technical glazes to individual glazes. More of his work was destroyed or latent. He has sold his smaller works, ornaments, statuettes, and household items in the stores of the Applied Arts Company and the Picture Gallery. He had a significant work in church art. In the fifties he was an art consultant at the Ceramic Cooperative of Szentendre. He was a member of the Hungarian Society of Applied Arts (1931), MKISZ (1971) and the Art Foundation (1953).